Subject: Re: Employee verification list for Indians
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 14:53:04 +0000

Hi Gaurav,

Please check the following for these people:

  1.  Do they have same or different permanent address
  2.  Do they have any work experience

  *   If they have same address current/Permanent - then only 1 address has to be verified otherwise both addresses should be verified
  *   If they have experience - last 1 experience has to be verified
  *   ID - Aadhaar has to be verified
  *   Criminal background check has to be completed

Gaurav Yadav
Bidipta Dutta
Shahbaz Khan
Sabreena Yaqoob
Zai haq
Zaid Ahmad
Reena Kumari
Mohammed Khalid
Jinana Parveen

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
US: 1 240 949 2437
Cell: +91 9810175203
________________________________
From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]>
Sent: 23 January 2023 7:32 PM
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Employee verification list for Indians

Hi,

Given is the list of Indian employees.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wNzG4bELSajnqIcqU7YkLJReA7f_QYGICYDhxmBVthk/edit#gid=0

Date of Joining Employee Name   User name       Emails  Nationality     Remarks Verification type
22-Aug-18       Arjun Hurry     arjun.hurry     [email-masked]        Indian
7-Apr-19        Pritish Nandi   pritish.nandi   [email-masked]      Indian
22-Apr-19       Pravesh singh   pravesh.singh   [email-masked]      Indian
1-Jul-19        Apoorv Joshi    apoorv.joshi    [email-masked]       Indian
7-Oct-19        Manish Kumar    manish.kumar    [email-masked]       Indian
30-Oct-19       Yarngam Makan   yarngam.makan   [email-masked]      Indian
7-Nov-19        Nikhil Bishnoi  nikhil.bishnoi  [email-masked]     Indian
16-Nov-19       Mohd. Samar Iqbal       mohd.iqbal      [email-masked] Indian
28-Jul-22       Amir Abdul Aziz amir.aziz       [email-masked]  Indian
24-Mar-21       Syed Ataullah   syed.ataullah   [email-masked]      Indian
17-Jun-21       Subir Chakma    subir.chakma    [email-masked]       Indian
2-Jul-21        Anish Nair      anish.nair      [email-masked] Indian
22-Jul-21       Nitin Pandey    nitin.pandey    [email-masked]       Indian
10-Aug-21       Harsh Sharma    harsh.sharma    [email-masked]       Indian
24-Jan-22       Aishwarya Jaiswal       aishwarya.jaiswal       [email-masked]  Indian
21-Feb-22       Satyam Saini    satyam.saini    [email-masked]       Indian
16-Dec-21       Sahil Modgil    sahil.modgil    [email-masked]       Indian
28-Dec-15       Swati   swati.shukla    [email-masked]       Indian
30-Apr-22       Manav   manav.lsm       [email-masked]  Indian
8-Aug-22        Gaurav Yadav    gaurav.yadav    [email-masked]       Indian
29-Aug-22       Bidipta Dutta   bidipta.dutta   [email-masked]      Indian
12-Sep-22       Shahbaz Khan    shahbaz.khan    [email-masked]       Indian
23-Sep-22       Sabreena Yaqoob sabreena.yaqoob [email-masked]    Indian
19-Oct-22       Zai haq zai.haq [email-masked]    Indian
10-Nov-22       Vibhu Sharma    vibhu.sharma    [email-masked]       Indian
21-Nov-22       Zaid Ahmad      zaid.ahmad      [email-masked] Indian
21-Nov-22       Reena Kumari    reena.kumari    [email-masked]       Indian
21-Nov-22       Mohammed Khalid mohammad.khalid [email-masked]    Indian
13-Dec-22       Jinana Parveen  jinana.parveen  [email-masked]     Indian