Subject: Back office roste... - unsanctioned
From: "Deeksha Jaiswal (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 01:04:25 -0700

Deeksha Jaiswal added a comment to the following document
Back office roster India  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqfOplbPmAwswr31B-0pBNwamHtBUwGzHAMVb0y6njk/edit?disco=AAAArihcSCg&usp=comment_email_document&ts=64214e09&usp_dm=false)

1 comment

.
Deeksha Jaiswal
| ABSENT
unsanctioned

Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqfOplbPmAwswr31B-0pBNwamHtBUwGzHAMVb0y6njk/edit?disco=AAAArihcSCg&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=64214e09&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are subscribed to all discussions  
on Back office roster India  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqfOplbPmAwswr31B-0pBNwamHtBUwGzHAMVb0y6njk/edit?disco=AAAArihcSCg&usp=comment_email_document&ts=64214e09&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/111921873133424659921/docos/notify?ouid=111921873133424659921&id=1XqfOplbPmAwswr31B-0pBNwamHtBUwGzHAMVb0y6njk&title=Back+office+roster+India&resourcekey).  
You can reply to this email to reply to the discussion.