Subject: WebTeam Productivity - 8 Chats esc. pending
From: "Rohan Panwar (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 00:30:35 -0700

Rohan Panwar added a comment to the following document
WebTeam Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rfWMlpBbsVGUb7VkYQEtBf2AyiqpGkv7NdeiTXFuPvs/edit?disco=AAAArjtLCp0&usp=comment_email_document&ts=6421461b&usp_dm=false)

1 comment

.
Rohan Panwar
| 88
8 Chats esc. pending

Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rfWMlpBbsVGUb7VkYQEtBf2AyiqpGkv7NdeiTXFuPvs/edit?disco=AAAArjtLCp0&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=6421461b&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are subscribed to all discussions  
on WebTeam Productivity  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rfWMlpBbsVGUb7VkYQEtBf2AyiqpGkv7NdeiTXFuPvs/edit?disco=AAAArjtLCp0&usp=comment_email_document&ts=6421461b&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/111921873133424659921/docos/notify?ouid=111921873133424659921&id=1rfWMlpBbsVGUb7VkYQEtBf2AyiqpGkv7NdeiTXFuPvs&title=WebTeam+Productivity&resourcekey).  
You can reply to this email to reply to the discussion.