Subject: Re: GHI Active list/livesalesman/4016/X/221916670/01/000 #business#
From: "Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Chitransh Srivastava /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: parlad Singh katal <[email-masked]>, Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]>, "Kuldeep Pal /SME/ICICILOMBARD/GUGM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 10:06:47 +0000

Hello Mr. Chitransh

Please find attached the list of names to be deleted from the Livesalesman GHI.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________
From: Chitransh Srivastava /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2023 11:14 AM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>
Cc: parlad Singh katal <[email-masked]>; Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]>; Kuldeep Pal /SME/ICICILOMBARD/GUGM <[email-masked]>
Subject: GHI Active list/livesalesman/4016/X/221916670/01/000 #business#

Dear Swati,

PFA list for lives salesman, please check and share the add/del details in excel format.

Regards-

Chitransh

From: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 22 March 2023 16:15
To: Chitransh Srivastava /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA <[email-masked]>
Cc: parlad Singh katal <[email-masked]>; Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: Addition and Deletion in Accidental policy

[External Email Warning: Do not click on any attachment or links/URL in this email unless sender is reliable]

Hello Mr. Chitransh

Swati Shukla this side from Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd and Livesalesman. Earlier Mr. Abhishek was handling our insurances. Mr. Parlad Singh told us that now we have to contact you.

Please note that the below-mentioned additions and deletions are to be made in the Accidental policies of Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt Ltd and Livesalesman.

Please let us know if you need anyother details from our end. Also please confirm us once the adjustments are done.

I will be sending you a separate mail for adjustments in our medical policies.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________

From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2023 8:14 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: rohan panwar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Addition and Deletion in Accidental policy

Hi,

Given below are the addition and deletion in accidental policy.

Cherry Deletion

1

Bidipta Dutta

09/Sep/1995

27

Female

Self

50000

2

Zai haq

22/07/1998

24

Male

Self

50000

3

Anamika Gupta

16-Sep-96

26

Female

Self

50000

Cherry Addition

1

Rohan Panwar

02/Nov/1997

25

Female

Self

50000

2

Sandeep Nair

29/09/1988

34

Male

Self

50000

________________________________

From: "Swati Shukla, LSM ACCOUNTS" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Gaurav Yadav" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2023 1:13:15 PM
Subject: Fw: Addition and Deletion in Accidental policy

Hello Mr. Abhishek

Please lookinto the below mentioned addition and deletion in Cherry and LSM.

Please share the updated CD statement post adjustments.

Please let us know if you need any other detail from our end.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________

From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 7:19 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Addition and Deletion in Accidental policy

Hi,

Given below are the addition and deletion in accidental policy.

Deletion

1

Nitin Pandey

10/Sep/1997

25

Male

Self

50000

2

Satyam Saini

08/Jul/1996

26

Male

Self

50000

Addition

1

Mohd Zubair Khan

12-Apr-99

23

Male

Self

50000

2

Anamika Gupta

16-Sep-96

26

Female

Self

50000

3

Tony John Mathew

30-Nov-88

34

Male

Self

50000

________________________________

From: "Swati Shukla, LSM ACCOUNTS" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Gaurav Yadav" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 8:58:08 AM
Subject: Fw: Addition and Deletion in Accidental policy

Hello Mr. Abhishek

Please lookinto addition and deletion in Accidental policy of Cherry and LSM both.

Please let us know if you need any other detail from our end.

Please share the updated CD statement of both the policies after the adjustment.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________

From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2023 7:49 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Addition and Deletion in Accidental policy

Hi,

Given below are the addition and deletion in accidental policy.

Deletion

Name

DOB

Age

Pranjal Tripathi

26-11-1992

29

Rahul Shukla

01-07-1994

28

Aditya Tripathi

10-10-1980

42

Sayed Humera Abdul Rehman

01-05-1996

25

Prashant S Srivastava

10-08-1978

43

Harshita Parmar

18-10-1995

26

Rajneesh Kumar

21-12-1981

40

Pankaj Thapliyal

19-10-1997

24

Addition

Name

DOB

Age

Jinana Parveen

04-10-1997

24

Zai ul Haq

   22-07-1998

         23

________________________________

From: "Swati Shukla, LSM ACCOUNTS" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Gaurav Yadav" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2022 1:19:47 PM
Subject: Fw: Addition and Deletion in Accidental policy

Hello Mr. Abhishek

Please help with the deletions in Cherry.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________

From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2022 1:03 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Addition and Deletion in Accidental policy

Hi,

Given below are the addition and deletion in accidental policy.

Deletion

Name

DOB

Age

Jeet behera

23 Jan 1980

42

Mohiuddin

11 Jun 1996

25

Waseem Ahamad khan

10 Oct 1993

28

Yash Parmar

7 Sep 2000

21

Vikarm Singh

1 Apr 1995

27

Addition

Name

DOB

Age

Reena Kumari

20-09-2001

20

Zaid Ahmad

17-09-1998

23

Pranjal Tripathi

26-11-1992

29

Mohammad Khalid

15-08-1990

31

Rahul Shukla

01-07-1994

28

Vibhu Sharma

26-06-1990

31

________________________________

From: "Swati Shukla, LSM ACCOUNTS" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Kuldeep Pal /SME/ICICILOMBARD/GUGM" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "parlad Singh katal" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Gaurav Yadav" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2022 3:07:48 PM
Subject: Re: For Accidental Policy #Business#

Hello Mr. Abhishek

Please find attached the list of all the employees for accidental policy.

In case of any difference please adjust the amount in CD account.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________

From: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 12:08 PM
To: Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Kuldeep Pal /SME/ICICILOMBARD/GUGM <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; parlad Singh katal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: For Accidental Policy #Business#

Hello Mr. Abhishek

We will share the details today by EOD.

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________

From: Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 12:07 PM
To: parlad Singh katal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Kuldeep Pal /SME/ICICILOMBARD/GUGM <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: For Accidental Policy #Business#

Dear Sir,

Please share employee name, Emp ID,Age and DOB in Excel.

Regards,

Abhishek Tiwari

Senior Manager

SME VO

Mob- 7208849629

[GST Certificate]

From: Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA
Sent: 20 October 2022 18:04
To: 'parlad Singh katal' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: For Accidental Policy #Business#

Reminder

From: Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA
Sent: 17 October 2022 17:23
To: parlad Singh katal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: For Accidental Policy #Business#

Dear Sir,

Please share employee name, Emp ID,Age and DOB in Excel.

Regards,

Abhishek Tiwari

Senior Manager

SME VO

Mob- 7208849629

[GST Certificate]

From: parlad Singh katal [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 10 October 2022 11:56
To: Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fw: For Accidental Policy

[External Email Warning: Do not click on any attachment or links/URL in this email unless sender is reliable]

PARLAD SINGH
Vaishno Investment

Lic online collection center,

NEW RECRUITMENT LIC AGENTS

DEALS IN : MEDICLAIM & CAR INSURANCE,

Shop No-65 & 66, Gulmohar Market
Sector-15, Noida, UP-201301

Tel No.: 0120 4546698
Ph: 9811133320, 9311832200

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: parlad Singh katal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

To: Abhishek Tiwari /SME/ICICILOMBARD/NOIDA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Sent: Monday, October 10, 2022 at 11:50:08 AM GMT+5:30

Subject: Fw: For Accidental Policy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Foverview.mail.yahoo.com%2F%3F.src%3DiOS&data=05%7C01%7CChitransh.srivastava%40icicilombard.com%7C14dbf09c239448b387e308db2ac28994%7Cd36615d9b483417583da3e968b0fde20%7C0%7C0%7C638150787262705253%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=kRarfhK%2FFuyevEwumCmIB2s1xQzO5vNcUgb2djasCzg%3D&reserved=0>

Begin forwarded message:

On Monday, October 10, 2022, 11:49 AM, Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________

From: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2022 11:46 AM
To: parlad Singh katal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fw: For Accidental Policy

Hello Sir

PFB

Best Regards,

Swati Shukla

Asst. Manager (Accounts)

8882991655

________________________________

From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 7:17 PM
To: Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: For Accidental Policy

Hi Swati,

Given below is the total no. of employees in August for Accidental Policy

Total no. of employees for Cherry - 65

Total no. of employees for LSM - 5

Housekeeping - 4

Thanks,

Gaurav

“Please note that this email and message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the individual (s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is private, confidential and privileged. In case you are not the intended recipient, request you to notify the sender by reply mail and delete this email, including any copies or attachments from your system. Any unauthorized dissemination, disclosure, copy and/or use of the contents of this communication, including the attachment, to anyone is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.

Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent expressed in this e-mail are of the sender and ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Company) does not accept liability for the views expressed in this email unless confirmed by an authorized representative of the Company independently of this communication. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses and the Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by the limitations of the e-mail transmission.”

“Please note that this email and message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the individual (s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is private, confidential and privileged. In case you are not the intended recipient, request you to notify the sender by reply mail and delete this email, including any copies or attachments from your system. Any unauthorized dissemination, disclosure, copy and/or use of the contents of this communication, including the attachment, to anyone is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.

Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent expressed in this e-mail are of the sender and ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Company) does not accept liability for the views expressed in this email unless confirmed by an authorized representative of the Company independently of this communication. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses and the Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by the limitations of the e-mail transmission.”