Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:37:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    9-20020a630c49000000b00473c5330abbsi16577997pgm.158 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: F&F
From: Gaurav Yadav <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:37:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sohaib, 

Please fill the attached form and send back the scanned copy. 

Thanks, 
Gaurav