Subject: Fwd: Spa Day
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, erah austre <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 18:32:14 -0500

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm assuming that you are meaning to come in tomorrow, January 19th.
Currently, the only massage appt we have available is for one massage at
7:45pm.

Warm regards,
Shannon W.
Release Well-Being Center

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melissa Tavares <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 4:30 PM
Subject: Spa Day
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I'm looking at trying to schedule a day of mini-release at the spa. A
friend and I would like to do this together; however, she is flying in from
Seattle in the morning, so we wanted to know if it's possible to schedule
it to start in the afternoon. Could you let me know what the options are?
We wanted to schedule a massage and hang out in the spa afterward.

Cheers,
Melissa Tavares