Subject: Please book 2/25 event
From: Kris Waldman <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, release <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 15:07:48 -0500

Hello team!
When you get a moment - as this is not urgent since I've reserved the spots
already - would you kindly book the event below?

2/25/23 event

Please input these people into the system, and book for the services
requested. (I have reserved these spots for them in the schedule.)

Also book all of them into the 10am yoga class.

Please use the account credit on marilyn stewart’s account to pay for all
services.

Marilyn:  [email-masked]  508 845 1629

Ashley:  [email-masked]   914 396 2008

Carolina and Ayla:  [email-masked] 339 832 7906

Judy and Becky [email-masked] 781 294 0756

Ashley Fuller- 11:30 salt scrub with Renee

Marilyn Stewart- 11:30 massage with Emily

Judy Sullivan- 11:30 massage & salt scrub with Junny

Carolina Sullivan- 11:30 massage with Dianne

Becky Howard- 11:30 massage with Lillia

Ayla Sullivan- (age 13) 12:00 facial with Cynthia

Thank you!
-- 
Best,
Kris Waldman
Concierge Services and Events Manager