Subject: Ticket Assigned - Danfield Quality Natural Trunk Artificial Trees
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 09:05:20 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Danfield Quality Natural Trunk Artificial Trees Thanks and kindly forward to concern department or person.

Dear Sirs,

Our factory is specialized in manufacturing artificial trees. We equipped
with dehydrated heat chamber which is approved by the Chinese customs. Our
wood were tested non-toxic and insects free after our treatment.  Both
Quality ~ Prices are guaranteed from us.

Trees are all made with natural wood so looks very realistic. Foliages are
made from imported fabrics with coating or natural touch materials. 

Our Tree shapes are Creative and Prices are Competitive. 

 

For more information about our factory, please browse our website
<http://www.danfieldchina.com> www.danfieldchina.com and please also find
the attached brochure for reference. For any further information, please do
not hesitate to contact us.

 

Best regards

Linda

DANFIELD INDUSTRIAL LIMITED

Room 207A-B, David House, 

8-20 Nanking Street, Jordan,  

Kowloon, Hong Kong

Tel: (852)2388 6227  

Fax: (852)2385 0879

Email.  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

 [email-masked]

Website. www.danfieldchina.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4659854