Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Poor quality of item purchased
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 04:56:47 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Poor quality of item purchased Dear Team,

F.Y.I. please

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rahul Waldia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022, 21:48
Subject: Poor quality of item purchased
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Team,

Greetings of the day!!!

This is to notify you regarding the poor and pathetic condition of item
being sold at your store , I purchased a belt on 19th and it got damaged on
the same day so I went to the store at Mall Of Emirates to get an exchange
on 24th I.e today and got a exchange belt , but to my suprise the belt that
I took also got damaged .

Request you to look into the matter and do needful as it it a waste of time
for me and also waste of money .

Lee Cooper being a well known brand selling this cheap quality products is
really not acceptable .

Images are attached for your references.

Waiting for your response.

Yours truly,
Rahul Singh Waldia
0569631147

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4651290