Subject: Ticket Assigned - Enq No: 182
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:37:32 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Enq No: 182 Hello,

We have urgent requirement of breastfeeding wooden chairs- QTY 14 pcs

Please find attached specification and picture for your reference 

Thanks & Regards,

Sales Division

 

PO Box: 82869, 

Doha, 

QATAR

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

WEB:
<http://webdefence.global.blackspider.com/urlwrap/?q=AXicYxBnuCPAyLDzJwNDUU6
liXGSXnFRmV5uYmZOcn5eSVF-jl5yfi6DgZmbuVliULqBgbmpsTlDUWpyakFJZn6esYGRgUNhol5
OaU5pbmoiWG1GSUmBlb5-eXm5Xm5qim5JanIGSFwvsZSBgaFTiJEBAFMNJDc&Z>
www.med-tech.com.au

TEL:  <tel:+97444584099> +974 4458 4099

FAX:  <fax:+97440394913> +974 4039 4913

MOB / Whats app : +974 3309 1229

---------------------------------------------------------

No:8, Copnal Ct, 

Glen Waverley, VIC3150, 

AUSTRALIA

TEL:  <tel:+61469705334> +614 6970 5334

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4553977