Subject: Ticket Assigned - Appointment Request
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 06:21:36 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Appointment Request Good morning Dear Splash team,

Hope everything going well,

I’m Mohammad Reza as Business Development Manager at INNOCEAN WORLDWIDE advertising company.

Our agency in the UAE is covering all GCC countries and South Africa in the advertising and marketing industry.

I would like to meet the head of Marketing at Splash company, to give a better understanding and background of INNOCEAN profile and credentials.

Kindly, try to arrange an appointment for me with your marketing team for the presentation.

I’m waiting for your kind reply and confirmation.

Sincerely,

 

 

 

Mohammad Reza Namazi  / New Business Development Manager

INNOCEAN Worldwide Middle East & Africa FZ-LLC

Office # 329, DMC Building #2 (CNN Building) - Dubai Media City

P.O. Box 502238 Dubai, UAE

T + 04 514 9423, M +971 52 760 2500

The information in this email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged and confidential, 
information. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email and all of its 
attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, any use

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4532922