Subject: Ticket Assigned - Item missing Order No: 9574587216
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 08:05:40 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Item missing Order No: 9574587216 Hi Team,

We have received the subjected or der today and the strap is missing from
the dress. The picture we have seen online and the same of which we
received is also attached. Few months back we have ordered the same item
and received with out its inner and strap, and we have returned it back to
you. This is the second time we are facing the same issue for the same item.

And also we have received another order day before yesterday (order No:
9574353460) fro that we received one Lee Cooper t- shirt, it was received
as inside out just like someone has weared and removed and shipped as it is
and also it was looking very bad like old, washed and also holes on it. On
the same day we have returned it back at Centerpoint Mirdif center and the
customer service executive was suspecting me as I have weared it and
returned it back. I believe it was luckily accepted by your team that it
was received few hours back. Other wise I wouldn't have.

I must say that all your services are food but except your warehouse teams.
You can check my history to verify that, how many complaint mails I have
sent to you because of damaged and missing products receipts. Is this is
the case how we will believe that your warehouse team are sanitising the
product before shipping? If so your will not do such mistakes again and
again.

We are purchasing online only for our convenience and safety because of
current pandemic situation. But it is desperating us a lot nowadays.

Thanks in advance and requesting you to advise your warehouse teams to
cross verify the items before shipping.

Rameez Ahamed K
+971 50 2446598

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4515893