Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sourcing Durable Partner (Subcontractors/Service Providers/Manufacturers/Vendors Registration/Materials Suppliers)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 09:08:32 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sourcing Durable Partner (Subcontractors/Service Providers/Manufacturers/Vendors Registration/Materials Suppliers) Dear Decision Maker,

On Behalf of IMSS, it's my pleasure to be your partner for sourcing your
needs (subcontractors/service providers/manufacturers/vendors/materials
suppliers). IMSS is officially representing several of organizations
providing the below solutions:

*  Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Manufacturing (Pumps, Piping, Skids,
Baskets, Containers, Structural Steel, Valves, Fitting, Flanges, Generators,
Transformers, FSD, VSD, VFD, MVD, Enclosures, Panels, Boxes)

*  Supply of Industrial equipment and spare parts such as FRP Tanks & Rebar,
Expansion bellows, joints, Industrial dampers & gates, Flexible metallic
hoses

*  Supply of Water Chemicals, Glass, Mirrors, and Wooden & Aluminum Doors
and Windows.  

*  Engineering, Procurement, Constructions, and Commission of
Infrastructure, Power, Water, Petrochemical, and Industrial Plants

*  Infrastructure, Civil, Architectural, Pipeline, Mechanical, Electrical,
Instrumentation & Control Constructions 

*  Industrial Plants Turnaround, Inspection, Repair, Maintenance and
Operation Contracting 

*  Mechanical Equipment Installation, Overhaling, and Troubleshooting&
Repair

*  Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control System Installation & Repair

*  Drilling and Logging Services

*  Project Management and Construction Supervision and Support

*  Auto CAD and MicroStation Drafting

*  Fabrication, and Machining Services

On the other hand, IMSS is empowering the organization in the vendor
registration, qualifications, marketing, and hunting business opportunities.
Please refer to the Website  <http://www.imss-sa.com> www.imss-sa.com
indicating our strength.

Kindly inform your suitable time for conducting the online/ face to face
meeting. 

IMSS has extensive capabilities, proven experience, excellent track records,
and qualified manpower. 

Looking forward to hearing from you and be your preferred partner for
sourcing your needs as well as empowering your corporation's growth.

Yours sincerely,

Ali Al Bazzaz, PMPR, CEMR, CFAR, MEM

Sourcing & Business Growth Consultant

[email-masked]

www.imss-sa.com &   <https://maroof.sa/211068> https://maroof.sa/211068

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , Jubail 1st Industrial City

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4640311