Subject: Ticket Assigned - RFQ on Shirts and Tshirts
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 07:30:09 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RFQ on Shirts and Tshirts Greetings 

 We request your best traders quote

SL #

Description

Quantity

01

T-Shirt  white  (Size- S)

25

02

T-Shirt white  (Size- M)

35

03

T-Shirt white   (Size- L)

35

04

T-Shirt white  (Size- XL)

45

05

T-Shirt white  (Size- XXL)

25

06

T-Shirt white  (Size- XXXL)

15

07

Full Sleeve Shirt white  (Size- S) Brand- Splash

30

08

Full Sleeve Shirt white  (Size- M) Brand- Splash

50

09

Full Sleeve Shirt white  (Size- L) Brand- Splash

50

10

Full Sleeve Shirt white  (Size- XL) Brand- Splash

50

11

Full Sleeve Shirt white  (Size- XXL) Brand- Splash

25

Please include the below details in the formal quote 

Datasheet:

Number of boxes / pallets

packing Dimensions:  L x B x H (cm)

weight - in Kg

HSN / HS / Tariff / Schedule B Code

Bid Closing Date: 24-07-2022 (Before 2 pm Riyadh time zone)

With Regards

B.Seeralan

SUBWAY NETWORKS FOR TRADING 

Mob. +966 546052807 - Tel. +966 13 8635333  

Fax. +966 13 8632500 - email:   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Web site:
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.subway
networks.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C5c86b2ceb6b847af400508d818d2e4ed%7C7a823e8
13527485ca62967235afb2fa8%7C0%7C0%7C637286641623335952&sdata=1ZGi6CYYmAzmxBC
M1tcyIcb5H4USfAcJfUcNJs5ZCcg%3D&reserved=0> www.subwaynetworks.com

 

 

With Regards

B.Seeralan

SUBWAY NETWORKS FOR TRADING 

Mob. +966 546052807 - Tel. +966 13 8635333  

Fax. +966 13 8632500 - email:   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Web site:
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.subway
networks.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C5c86b2ceb6b847af400508d818d2e4ed%7C7a823e8
13527485ca62967235afb2fa8%7C0%7C0%7C637286641623335952&sdata=1ZGi6CYYmAzmxBC
M1tcyIcb5H4USfAcJfUcNJs5ZCcg%3D&reserved=0> www.subwaynetworks.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4648848