Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong pricing charged
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 04:26:19 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong pricing charged Dear team,

I have raised complaints since 19th July and its already 24th July , the
complaint has not been resolved neither has anyone called me from your
office.

On 19th July I made purchase on centrepoint application where on the screen
billing amount was OMR 8.24 however when deduction happened it was OMR
10.940.

To bring this to your notice I started chat option to contact centrepoint
via application. While I was trying to explain him my issue that I am
charged wrong price. The customer agent cancelled my order without my
consent.

Adamantly not accepting his mistake he was asking me to reorder . But
concern was why did he order so inhumanly as all products were for babies.
And secondly my money had to be refunded.

He kept on sending automated replies which added to my impatience. Since
your customer service agent was robotic I decided to speak to human by
calling call centre, there at callcentre they said I will be refunded asap
and also compensation of OMR 5 will be given, however as of the order is
concerned its completely cancelled.
I dint expect this kind of assistance from a brand name like centre point,
hence contacted Twitter, but to my surprise the Twitter staff was rude and
unhelpful, not replying and slow response. Later he just ignored and send
me Omr 2 compensation voucher ( which is unacceptable and unfair)

No one has contacted me yet inorder to resolve issue.

Overall experience is that customer service agents are unprofessional as in
one of the chats they used words like frustrated to refer to my grievance
.They lack basic language knowledge as they cant read the query and resolve
instead the agent gave me hard time as money deducted but order cancelled
without my consent. Staff has been making fake promises, quoting voucher
price but issued a different voucher so they lack clearity and
confirmation.

I am attaching all proofs along with email . As I have mentioned above.

Anticipating your response.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4648494