Subject: Ticket Assigned - To Supply Manpower from Nepal.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 09:21:26 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  To Supply Manpower from Nepal. Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from the Pacific HR!!

Kindly allow us to introduce ourselves as *M/s. Pacific Human Resources
Pvt. Ltd*, as a leading recruitment agency in NEPAL, holding the Company
Registration No.38621/062/063 and License No.667/063/64 managed by
professional and highly calibered staff. *It would be our great pleasure if
we get an opportunity to supply unskilled, semi-skilled,
and skilled Nepalese Manpower. *

*We are ready to accept your terms and conditions under mutual benefits.*

*We undertake the following responsibilities:-*

1. We shall deploy the candidates within 10 days after visa issuance.

2. We assure you that candidates deployed from us will be experienced and
trained  to promote your company.

3. If found unfit to work or unable to complete their contract period then
shall be replaced with a penalty.

4. We are ready to make the agreements with candidates as per your project
requirements.

*You are most welcome to visit our Himalayan Country Nepal for business and
recreational purposes. *

*With Best Regards,*

Ms. Nigima Pun

Business Development Director

Whatsapp/Mobile:- *00977-9866253298*

*00977-1-4958519/9851045683*

E-mail:[email-masked]

[email-masked]

*PACIFIC HUMAN RESOURCES PVT. LTD.*Samakhusi Town Planning - 26 Kathmandu
- Nepal

*An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Agency*No. 64891/A/0001/UK/En (URS)
P.O Box: 23093, Kathmandu – Nepal
Tel:00977-01-4381470
E-mail:* pacifichumanr@*gmail.com
Skype: pacifichumanr
URL: www.pacifichumanresource.com

*Sister concerned companies:-*
*M/s. Jiwan Travel and Tours Pvt Ltd. *

Facebook : www.facebook.com/jiwantravels

*M/s. PACY EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY*

E-Mail: [email-masked]

Facebook : www.facebook.com/pacyeduconsultancy

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4640653