Subject: Ticket Assigned - Affiliate Partnership Proposal
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 06:12:15 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Affiliate Partnership Proposal Hi there,
Greetings of the day!

I am Amandeep and I work as a Business Development Executive for FLYMEDIA
NETWORK, a Performance Marketing Affiliate Network. We are looking for an
Affiliate partnership with* "SplashFashion"*, and it would be an honour to
collaborate with you. I'd like to talk to you about affiliate marketing
promotions. We can assist you in generating sales through our various
affiliate marketing channels such as Coupons Websites, Content Websites,
Social Media, Influencers, Blogging, Display Ads, Banners, and so on.

We provide the following performance marketing solutions to the majority of
our partners:

CPS, Coupon Attribution, Affiliate Marketing
CPS re-marketing
Marketing Through Influencers
CPM and CPC for branding
CPC, CPS, CPV, and CPR for email marketing

We have good traffic sources in various categories such as E-Commerce,
Entertainment, Beauty, Food Delivery, Groceries, and so on, and we also
provide good traffic movement in both global and Gulf countries. We work
with campaigns such as H&M, GAP, Tommy Hilfiger, MnP, Sephora, Sivvi and
many others. We would like to connect with your brand and promise you the
best.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks & Regards

Amandeep Singh | Fly Media Network
BD & Client Services
Skype: Amandeep Singh
Mail: [email-masked]
Web: www.flymedianetwork.com
Mob: - +918638424819
SCO 13, 2nd Floor, MDC 5 Panchkula,  Haryana

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4632761