Subject: Ticket Assigned - gulf line transport
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 06:37:51 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  gulf line transport Dear Sir/ Madam,

                      Greetings,Hope you are well. I am Kamil from Gulf
Line Transport  we Transport goods from Dubai to all G.C.C.we have been in
this business for the last 20 years. We have a large efficient fleet of
trucks and well trained and educated drivers which know  G.C.C routes very
well .

As you are running a  well established company then you need a efficient
Transport company to complete the distribution chain , Hopefully we be able
to do some business together, Attached Our company Profile,

Regards

Marketing&logistics Executive

Kamil koussa

*Gulf line Heavy Truck Transport LLC.*

Contact No

 Mob +971522200905

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4629081