Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request to change the pick up location
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 05:06:16 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request to change the pick up location Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that i need to change the pickup location from
sharjah city center to ajman city . Please find the below mentioned order
details and do the needful.

Order No:9576551017

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*

*Syed Salmaan*
*Mechanical Engineer*
*0526967248*

**

   P O Box: 21994, Dubai UAE

  Tel: 04-2585638, Ext : 124, Fax: 04-2585648

   Web:  www.aspen-binhanif.com

 *Our Group of Companies :*

*Aspen Engineering Services L.L.C |  Bin Hanif Construction L.L.C|  Aspen
Star Elevators & Escalators L.L.C |  Tawakkal Trading L.L.C | Aspen Jubile
Engineering Services – Jubile KSA*

*Disclaimer:*  This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the
author’s prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk
of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own
virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability
for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information
contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to
the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do
not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then
please respond to the sender to this effect.

*" **Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail! **Save Paper. Save Trees*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4584233