Subject: Ticket Assigned - Make more app revenue | Try Joining Us
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 07:25:15 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Make more app revenue | Try Joining Us Dear Developer,

I am Bhagyashree from the Qureka Lite team, and I am reaching to you to
help you increase your app revenue & engagement.

It's pretty simple:
Step 1: You integrate Qureka Lite onto your app/ /website, which takes just
15 minutes & does not require any SDK integration.

Step 2: You start making additional Re.1 daily on every DAU, it's that
simple! SO if you have 10,000 DAUs, you end up making an additional
Rs.10,000 daily.

We are funded by the Times Internet group & are India's number 1 trivia
app. Also, we are a Google partner as well.

If you are interested, To know more text us at +918104338150

Regards,
Bhagyashree
Growth & Partnerships (Qureka Lite)
Mobile: +918104338150

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4579371