Subject: Ticket Assigned - Attn:babyshopstores, babyshopstores Very competitive quotation for Coverall From Ms Ella
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 03:47:26 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  =?utf-8?Q?Attn:babyshopstores, babyshopstores  Very competitive quotation for Cov?=	=?utf-8?Q?erall From Ms Ella?= 
Dear%客户联系人名称,

May i know any needs on the Microporous coverall.

We are the profeesional manufacturer for Microporous coverall more than 20years.
With very competitive price and can produce 50000pcs/day.

Microporous 50gsm, white, with hood, without boots, Elastic Cuffs & Hood & Ankles. 
Color: White.
 Packing: 1pcs/bag, 50pcs/carton.
Size of the coverall: 172*130cm/  178*134cm/ 182*138cm
Fob Price,usd0.639/pc 

Microporous 45gsm, white, with hood, without boots, Elastic Cuffs & Hood & Ankles. 
Color: White.
 Packing: 1pcs/bag, 50pcs/carton.
Size of the coverall: 172*130cm/  178*134cm/ 182*138cm
Fob Price,usd0.5949/pc 

Pls kindy check and comments.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards!

 

Ella(Ms) Director Manager

Mob :  +86 19810955058
WhatsApp & Imo & WeChat:  +86 19810955058

.............................................
Xinyuan International Development Co.,Ltd
（ANHUI GUOHONG INDUSTRIAL AND TRADING CO.,LTD ）

Add: Room2107, Blue Whale Mansion, Shengli Road, Hefei Anhui China PC230011    
E-mail : [email-masked]

Website:www.chinaprotectiveclothing.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you receive any information about our bank changed,  
Pls call us for confirmation to avoid any loss.

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4578860