Subject: Ticket Assigned - PROJECT HR MANPOWER CONSULTANT - INDIA
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 07:29:35 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  PROJECT HR MANPOWER CONSULTANT - INDIA *TO*
*Dear Sir**.,*

*MANPOWER SUPPLY FROM INDIA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH*

*Greetings from PROJECT HR MANPOWER CONSULTANTS INDIA *

*WE SUPPLY ALL MANPOWER CATEGORIES FROM INDIA, NEPAL & BANGLADESH. *

*WE HAVE 25000 ECNR candidates ready who do not require emigration. *

*Sir, We have 25000 ready candidates DATABASE with Gulf Experience for
Immediate Deployment.*

 *We have valid licence from India, Bangladesh and Nepal.*

*India Licensee No.B-0588/MUM/PER/1000+/5438/2000*

*Bangladesh License No.RL-525*

*Nepal License No.426/060/061*

*Greetings from Project HR Manpower Consultants India.*

*Dear Sir,*

*Project HR Manpower & Engineering Consultancy  Company, is providing
end-to-end manpower outsourcing services and international manpower
placement services. The company has expertise in manpower recruitment, job
placement consultancy, domestic placement services, employment assistance
and overseas placement consultancy. The most prominent features of our
services include flexibility, speed and dedication that ensure complete
satisfaction for both clients and candidates. Our team of experts
understands the entire complexity of the all the industries, we serve.
Besides, we have a well-structured data bank of candidates that facilitates
fast and easy search. PROJECT HR Manpower offers expert HR consultancy
solutions to different companies through a team of well qualified and
experienced professionals. We always endeavor to recruit best professionals
who develop successful businesses for our clients. At Project HR Manpower
everyone is dedicated to meet the ever growing needs of Human Resource
Management. By constantly developing and optimizing HR recruitment
solutions, we help clients in managing their costs and productivity. All
our staffing solutions are tailor-made as per the needs of the clients.*

* We serve and provide Executive Search & Manpower to the following
Verticals*:

   - *Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizers, Refinery, Onshore/Offshore
   Projects*
   - *Civil Mega Construction Projects (Buildings, Highway, Malls,
   Airports, Dams etc), Engineering & Design Engineering.   Power Plant,
   Hydrocarbon Projects*
   - *Steel & Fabrication Projects,  Hotels, Catering Services, Facility
   Management,Furniture, Wood Work, Production & Manufacturing Companies*
   - *Banking, Finance, Hospital, Electro Mechanical Projects.  FMCG,
   Retails, Dairies. Facility Management, *
   - *Shipping, Marine, Airline, Catering Companies., Automobile,
   Transport, Media Industry, Design Engineering and others......*

We assured you that we can provide you with any *SENIOR ENGINEERING
POSITIONS and TRADE POSITIONS from India, Bangladesh & Nepal*. We would
like to accept challenges into sourcing those positions which other agency
find it difficult.

 *We are already working with Saudi Aramco, Saudi Oger, Nesma & Partners,
Al Fowriya, Sinsina Contracting, Punj Lloyd LLC, Al Hassan Engineering
Oman, Bahwan Group Oman, Shakshy Engineering and Construction Oman,  Sabic,
Qatar Projects, Al Faris Group, Qatar Gas, KOC Kuwait, Combined Group
Kuwait, L & T Kuwait, Bechtel Kuwait, SK Engineering and Construction,
Kuwait,  New Age LLC UAE, Nitin Fire LLC, Wade Adams, GETC Group, SINE WAVE
Electromechancial WLL, Seven Hills Trading and Contracting, Mohammed Hamad
Almana Group of Companies, Chubb Fire LLC Qatar, New Age LLC UAE, Royal
Construction UAE, Ottawa Trading and Contracting WLL, Sine Wave
Electromechanical WLL, MJK Qatar, Zenith Qatar, Ruwais Marines Qatar,
Modules Qatar, Genetco,   Qatar National Hotels, La Abela Catering,
Universal Catering Oman, Emaar Hotels and Properties UAE, ADCO UAE and many
other companies in Middle East Countries and has provided those positions
which were really challenging to other companies in India.*

* Please visit our website **www.projecthr.in* <http://www.projecthr.in/>* for
more information.*

*MANPOWER PROVIDED FROM US MENTIONED BELOW*:

*Project / Construction Manager Civil/Elec/Mech.*

*Estimation Manager/Engineers,QA QC Manager /Engineers*

*Road and Highway Engineer, Interface Engineer, HSE & Environmental
Engineer*

*Senior Project Engineers, Mining Engineer, Geologist, Civil Engineer, Road
Engineers, Structural Civil Engineer, Esphalt Concrete Tech. Mining
Surveyor, Design Engineers from Civil, Elec, Mech etc.*

*HSE Manager/Engineers/Supervisors, Finance Manager, Finance Analyst, CA,
Project Accountants*

*Corrosion Engineers, Commissioning Manager/Engg., Structural
Manager/Engineers.*

*Marine Engineers, Captain, Diesel Mechanics, Vessel Charter Specialist,
Painting Supervisor Shipping*

*Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Instrumentation Engineers. HVAC Engineer, Lead
Design Engineers (Structural, Piping, Process, Elec, Mech, Instrumentation,
Civil)Quantity Surveyors, QC Manager,Fabrication
Manager/Engineers/Supervisors.Drilling Manager/Welding Inspector (CSWIP,
AWS, NDT Level II,III), Painting Inspector (BGas, Nace), Project Manager,
Construction Manager, Maintenance Head.,Pipeline Site Engineer, Pipeline
Design Engineers, Civil/Mech/Elec/Instrumentation site Engineer, Contract
Administrator, Rotary & Static Equipment Engineer/Supervisors,
Sr.Maintenance Engineer – Hydrocarbon Projects, Catering Manger, Facility
Manager, Waiters, Cashiers etc. GM Retail, Operation Manager,
Head-Merchandiser, Marketing Manager, Purchase Manager, Store Manager,
Buyer, Merchandiser, Sales Exe., Inventory, Cashier, Accountant, IT
Technician, Chemical Process Engineer, Control Room Technician,
Sr.Analyzer, Chemical Engineer, Doctors, Nurses, Technicians, Telecom
Engineers/Technician*

*Waste Water Engineers/Technician, Tankage Engineer (API Certified)*

*HVAC Engineer, Plumbing Engineer, Fire Fighting Engineers, Plant/DCS
Operator, Procurement Manager/Purchaser/Buyer, Structural Engineer
(STAADPRO, ETABS,  X Steel) *

*Site Architects, Architectural Design Engineer,Scaffoling
Manager/Engineer/Technician.*

*Hydraulic Engineer, BMS Technician/Engineer, Fire Alarm Technician,*

*Senior Inspection Engineers, Sea Divers, Electronic Engineer, Estimation
Engineer, Quantity Surveyors, Workshop Engineer, HVAC Chiller Plant Tech/
Engineer, , Chef, Hotel Staff, Waiters, Cashiers, QA
Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, Mechanical, Instrumentation
Technician, Fabricators, Welders, Scaffolders, Riggers, Plumbers,
Electrician, Shuttering Carpenters, Pipe Fitters, Heavy Duty Trailor
Drivers, Light Drivers, Helpers ETC….*

If you have any current manpower demand please email us at [email-masked]*
<[email-masked]>* or [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>*  or *
[email-masked]

*Best Regards., *

*Mohammed Altaf Khan*

*General Manager*

Project HR Manpower Consultant

Direct : + 91 9765170241 / 7387209693

Tel : 022-266055898/ Fax: 022-26565708

Email : [email-masked] /[email-masked]

Office No.1, White House, Ground Floor, S.G. Barve Marg,

Kurla Station Road, Mumbai  400 070. India

www.projecthr.in

*Head Office : Mumbai – Associates Kerala, U.P. Karnataka, Punjab, Chennai,
Bihar, Gujarat*

*Branches Overseas : UAE/Bangladesh/Nepal/Sri Lanka*

*ENGINEERING  |MANPOWER | HR CONSULTANCY | MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS*

*P* *P**lease consider your environmental responsibility - Think before you
print*

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the
use of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you have received this message in error, or if there are
any problems with it, please immediately notify the sender and delete the
e-mail and any attachments. Any review, re transmission, disclosure,
copying or modification is strictly forbidden. If the content of this email
does not relate to the business of *Project HR Manpower & Engineering* or
any of its subsidiaries, it is not endorsed either by *Project HR Manpower
& Engineering* or its subsidiaries.

Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that our emails are free
from viruses, we do not warrant any virus free mails and recommend to use
your own virus checking procedures.  Use of this or any other e-mail
facility signifies consent to any interception we might lawfully carry out
to prevent abuse of these facilities.

*Project HR Manpower & Engineering *and its subsidiaries do not enter into
contracts or contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise
agreed in writing between parties concerned.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4574023