Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 09:26:25 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Hi Team,

I have request return for some of the products below and i didnt hear back
from you yet.

Could you please check the request?

Regards,
Jilu Jolly

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 4:36 AM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Jilu Jolly <[email-masked]>

Order number 9572290472 has been shipped.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Jilu Jolly, your order number is 9572290472
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9572290472?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FP060122001523.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP060122001523&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Jilu Jolly*
VLCC building, building no P 105, Flat no 502
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 527008021

Payment Method:
*Jilu jolly*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 7146

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001246320220601

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163442514?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Embroidered High Neck Top with Long Sleeves and Pintucks *

Color: Blue
Size: 14
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162831777?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Striped Hipster Briefs with Lace Detail and Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Green
Size: 16
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162752276?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* All-Over Print Hipster Briefs with Elasticised Waistband and Lace Detail *

Color: Blue
Size: 16
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163857548?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Iconic Textured High Neck Sweater with Mutton Sleeves *

Color: White
Size: 14
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162921090?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Floral Print Bikini Briefs with Lace Detail *

Color: Green
Size: 16
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163396494?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid V-neck Bodycon Mini Dress with Short Sleeves *

Color: Cream
Size: 14
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/164393647?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Lee Cooper Solid Long Sleeves Shirt with Chest Pocket *

Color: Orange
Size: M
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162831810?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Lace Boyshorts Briefs with Elasticised Waistband *

Color: Blue
Size: 16
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163677006?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Mini Bodycon Dress with Long Puff Sleeves and Square Neck *

Color: Orange
Size: 14
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163442430?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Iconic Embroidered Ruffle Detail Top with Mandarin Collar *

Color: Pink
Size: 14
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163961286?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Round Neck Top with Balloon Sleeves *

Color: Pink
Size: 14
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163898388?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Butterfly Print Peter Pan Collar Top with Short Sleeves *

Color: Blue
Size: 14
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162823612?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed Boyshorts with Lace Detail and Elasticated Waistband *

Color: Multicolour
Size: 16
1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161046124?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Camisole with Scoop Neck and Spaghetti Straps *

Color: White
Size: 14
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4477732