Subject: Ticket Assigned - Manufacturer of All kinds of Protective Packaging Equipment & Consumable
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 11:44:18 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Manufacturer of All kinds of Protective Packaging Equipment & Consumable *To*

*Purchase Manager*

We wish to Introduce ourselves as Leaders in Providing the Ideal solution
for Protective Packaging Products *To help reduce Transit Damages, Enhance
Warehouse Space, direct indirect cost savings, Reliability & Environmental
Friendly.*

We are Manufacturer & Distributor of All kinds of Protective Packaging
Equipment & Consumable such as:

*Air Cushion Machine* & Film Rolls, *Paper Cushion Machine* & Rolls, *Paper
Bubble wrap *dispenser & rolls, *Quick Expandable Foam Bags*, All
Types *Security
Seals*, Self-adhesive Packing list envelopes and other all related
packaging material.

As a TIS Brand, we can supply you with Good Quality

 Products with Competitive Price.

Sending the Attached Images of all the products .Kindly Confirm.

If you have any Enquiry for Protective Packaging, do not hesitate
to contact us by mail or on Phone

Waiting for your valuable reply

Regards

Shruti

Total Industrial Solution

Mobile No - 8983251401

*TOTAL Industrial Solution*

11, Sagar Plaza Building Nashik Phata

Kasarwadi Pune 411034. Maharashtra INDIA
Cell : +91 9881717017 /  WhatsApp No : 9657498252
[email-masked]

*Solution for Protective Packaging & Cushioning Application*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4412099