Subject: Ticket Assigned - Warnings of Splashfashions.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 13:11:57 +0000

Hi Maya Shamma,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Warnings of Splashfashions.com Dear Business Owner of  *Splashfashions.com*,

Many business owners get puzzled as their website isn't performing well,
while others' are flourishing. That's unfortunate, but not your fortune!

Now, I will show you the number of broken links, pages that returned 4XX
status code upon request, images with no ALT text, pages with no meta
description tag, not having a unique meta description, having a too long
title, etc., found in your *Splashfashions.com*. Too many issues to worry
about!

I have a large professional team who can fix all the above issues
immediately at an affordable price. I guarantee you will see a drastic
change in your Google search ranking once these are fixed.

If this is something you are interested in, then allow me to send you a *NO-
OBLIGATION AUDIT REPORT.*

Best Regards,

*Jenny Sarena*
Marketing Consultant

*PS1.* If you are interested, then reply to us "*Send the Proposal &
References*".

*PS2.* If you are not interested, then send "*Remove or No*".

*Disclaimer:* The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law,
and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The
above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no
deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on
World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending and we ensure you will not
receive any such mails.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4397610