Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Invoice 9508570959
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 06:48:14 +0000

Hi Ali Alsareti,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Invoice 9508570959 Dear Teamn

With reference to above invoice I would like to raise concern on the
quality of fixtures.
Above invoice number pertains to the bed we purchased.

we got the same intalled on time and had no issue.

Recently we observed wired noise from one side and then all of a sudden bed
come flimsy. When we lifted the mattress we can see that the screw from
support bars have come out and it is separated from the main frame. I am
sure that it will be worse if we leave un attended.

Request you to do the needful as we beleive its still under warranty.

Attached are 2 pics taken from top for reference

Thank you.

Regards
Lakshmi Ravishankar.
0508467826

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4391345