Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your order has been cancelled
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 08:11:40 +0000

Hi Ali Alsareti,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your order has been cancelled Dear Team,

Kindly check on the refund status of this order. It is still not credited
to my bank account.

Thanks and regards,
Jithu Paul
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, May 16, 2022 at 10:00 PM
Subject: Your order has been cancelled
To: Jithu Paul <[email-masked]>

Order 4670436356.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
Your order has been successfully cancelled.
Hi Jithu Paul, we just wanted to confirm that your order number 4670436356
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/my-account/order/4670436356?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
has been cancelled at your request. Your refund is being processed and will
be sent to your original payment method at the earliest. Hope to see you
back soon.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163692930?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Lee Cooper Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Pocket
Color: Green
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 QAR 69

Subtotal: * QAR 69*
Standard ground shipping:

* QAR 10 *
*Total* *QAR 79*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4383236