Subject: Ticket Assigned - Need your urgent Attention:Life Style-Centrepoint Online - سنتربوينت‎
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 15:27:49 +0000

Hi Ali Alsareti,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Need your urgent Attention:Life Style-Centrepoint Online - سنتربوينت‎ Hi Team:
Hope You're Doing well.

I was coming across Your App Centrepoint Online - سنتربوينت  and found some
interesting facts that really require your prompt attention

To overcome and Rectify the problems with your game, I suggest we should
Schedule a Quick Call or Meeting to discuss better how we can resolve those
issues.

It would be a Free Consultation Session!

Myself, Saba Shahzadi , ASO & Paid UA Expert with more than 5 years of
experience. I am a Certified Paid and Organic App/Game marketer and trainer
and helped one of the top games in the world.

So with ASO I have increased the ranking and number of organic installs
from the search and explored the section of one of the top games of the
world which few of them are Disney World, Fruit Ninja, Mini Craft, League
of Legends, All Video Downloader, and Among Us.
As I targeted Tier 1 Countries in which we have the US, UK, France,
Germany, Italy, Russia, Japan, to get major installs.

I have also increased their Revenue with in-app purchases but with the help
of Paid Acquisition. To keep the revenue increasing I ran Paid Campaigns on
different platforms like  Facebook, Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, Youtube,
Apple Search Ads and Unity Ads.

So I use Sensor Tower, App Tweak, App Annie, mobile action and Ahrefs for
the analysis of the following aspects of the /app.
●App Analysis
●Keyword analysis
●Competitor Analysis
●Optimisation Analysis
●Graphics Analysis
●Backlink Analysis
●Ads Analysis For Advertisement(Paid UA)
After analyzing all the above-mentioned things I found some major mistakes
that can increase your installs and revenue as well.
Let's schedule a Meeting to share the aspects where the app can be improved.

It will be a pleasure for me to work with You.
*Best Regards:*
*Saba Shahzadi*
*Marketing Manager*

*Amazing Tech Solution*

*Service:*
* App Store Optimization(ASO)*
* Search Engine Optimization(SEO)*
* Social Media Manager*
* App Power Manager*
* Email:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
* Address:2nd floor Ghouri Arcade Plaza main Satiyana Road Near Saleemi
Chownk Faisalabad Punjab PAkistan.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4368849