Subject: Ticket Assigned - REF:APPLYING FOR THE POSITION AS AN ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN IN HVAC/MEP MAINTENANCE
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 15:10:07 +0000

Hi Ali Alsareti,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  REF:APPLYING FOR THE POSITION AS AN ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN IN HVAC/MEP MAINTENANCE Dear sir/madam
I am a motivated associate with  three years of experience working as an
HVAC/MEP Technician and sales assistant manager in boosting sales and
customer loyalty through individualized services. Resourceful expert at
learning customers needs, directing to desired merchandise and upselling to
meet sales quotas. Committed to strengthening customers' experiences with
positivity and professionalism when answering requests and processing sales.

I am a dependable and hardworking individual and my qualifications match
the experience and skills required by this position. I am familiar with the
various tools used in this profession. I have great hand-eye coordination
and I can learn new jobs quickly.

I have the ability to manage my time wisely and to multi-task in order to
complete daily jobs in a reasonable amount of time. I have the skills to
follow verbal and written directions.

I always put forth my best efforts to get the job done in a timely but
efficient manner. I am in excellent physical condition with the ability to
stand for long periods, perform heavy lifting and to work in all types of
weather to perform the job required. I am self-motivated and have the
ability to work without constant supervision, but I can also work well as
part of a team.

The enclosed resume contains a comprehensive look at my work history and
skills relevant to this position and I have included references from past
employers. I am confident that I am the most qualified person for this
position, and I am looking forward to meeting with you soon to learn more
about this job and to discuss my qualifications in more detail.

You can reach me for an interview by calling +971 58 638 4511.

Respectfully

CHRISPUS MURIITHI WANGARI.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4359626