Subject: Ticket Assigned - URGENT !!!! Return of items-
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 15:10:06 +0000

Hi Ali Alsareti,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  URGENT !!!! Return of items- Hi,

I have ordered a Juniors Printed Sleeveless Bodysuit - Set of 3 (Order
#4670243413) as a gift for my friend today. However, we didn’t like the
item as the quality didn’t appeal visibly, on the delivery. Therefore, we
would like to return the item ASAP. After the phone communication through
the customer service desk, I realized that the item was non-returnable*.*

Please note if we have realized that it was non-returnable, we wouldn’t
have placed the order. I would really appreciate if you can consider
returning the item as it would be a total waste of money for us. As a
regular Centrepoint in-store and online customer, rest assured the item is
in good shape,  with the proper labels. Indeed, it has not been in skin
contact nor tried to fit. You may please reach me through this mail or call
me at 66402205 for further clarifications if required.

Looking forward to a positive reply,

Thankfully,

-- 
*Dr. Nimshitha Pavathuparambil Abdul Manaph*
Neurological Disorders Research Center
Qatar Biomedical Research Institute
Tel : +974 44540282, Mob: +974 66402205
Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4359624