Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Congrats! Here’s your Gift Voucher
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 10:53:58 +0000

Hi Ali Alsareti,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Congrats! Here’s your Gift Voucher Hi,

I would like to request you to extend below my voucher validity.
Unfortunately I couldn't make it on time.
*956-5368-738M-AX-0-3Y9L-P57P-B5P9*
*Thank you*

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 2:33 PM
Subject: Congrats! Here’s your Gift Voucher
To: rayees kadher <[email-masked]>

RE:Order number 9565368738.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
Your shopping just got more rewarding.
Hi rayees kadher, we’re happy to send you a gift voucher for AED 20 Go
ahead and shop what you like right away. 9565368738
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9565368738?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=threshold_voucher_AE_en>.
Way to go!
*956-5368-738M-AX-0-3Y9L-P57P-B5P9*
Voucher Value: * AED 20*
Valid From: *Apr 04 2022*
Valid Until: *May 10 2022*
Use this voucher to shop products from the following brands: MAX.
Terms and conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=threshold_voucher_AE_en>
apply

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dthreshold_voucher_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4353836