Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for quotation - YEMFOGS-CONSUMABLE MATERIALS FOR CONCTRACTION AND TOOLS
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 04:34:54 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for quotation - YEMFOGS-CONSUMABLE MATERIALS FOR CONCTRACTION AND TOOLS Dear Sir,  

Kindly you are requested to provide us with your best offer for the
following items:

Item

Qty

Unit

Description

 

1

30

EA

H - BEAM 150MM X 150MM X 6MM , 6" X 6" X 10MM, L= 12 MTRS

2

6

EA

Manual Gear Trolley, 3 Ton x 6 Mtrs chain , same or equivalent to (Speed
Type SF-H.G.T).

 3

500

PC

HEX HD CAP SCREW, UNC, GR.8, 3/4 - 10 x 2-1/2

4

6

EA

Heavy Duty Manual Chain Hoist, 3-ton Load Capacity, 6 Mtrs Hoist Lift
chain.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

 

Stay Safe,

Regards

Anwar Aljoufi

Chief Executive Officer 

Yemen Future for Oil & Gas Fields Services 

Mob : +967772502070 

Yemfogs.com 

3th Floor Al-Nuzily Building - Haddah St. Sana'a Yemen

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4384912