Subject: Ticket Assigned - Knowledge Group Dubai :: Let's Co-Create
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 04:03:01 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Knowledge Group Dubai :: Let's Co-Create Build a roadmap to success

		Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
[https://campaign-statistics.com/browser_preview/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/9d6e50bd568801f311c033e015b0cda4]

Enabling Digital Transformation & Technology Ecosystem in The Middle
East & Beyond

We are excited to invite you to our upcoming webinars and in-person
meetups in Dubai and explore the unique opportunity to learn, network,
and connect with industry professionals from various industry domains.
Register Now for FREE. Limited Seats

[Image description]

HR TECH MIDDLE EAST 2022

Register Now to learn and discuss how to leverage technology to the
fullest potential to shape the workplace and learn about the latest
and the most relevant Work Tech solutions.

_DATE: 19 MAY 2022_

_TIME: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM _

Register Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/9b75247825f0f3dac721768a48ced54b]

[Image description]

BANK TECH MIDDLE EAST 2022

BANKTECH Middle East 2022 meetup will provide bank executives with
powerful insights on current trends and highlight innovative
technology to help today's financial institutions transform themselves
to serve consumers now and into the future

_DATE: 25 MAY 2022_

_TIME: 02:30 AM - 04:00 PM _

_VENUE: ROVE TRADE CENTER HOTEL, DUBAI_

Register Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/0a1cc277ce15ce22ff08fad8e99c1860]

[Image description]

HEALTH TECH MIDDLE EAST

Health-Tech 2022 Meetup is the Middle East’s most interactive
meeting for healthcare professionals creating a critical platform for
a dialogue focusing on business models and innovation that is
disrupting the industry.

_DATE: 26 MAY 2022_

_TIME: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM _

_VENUE: ROVE HOTEL, __DUBAI HEALTHCARE CITY_

Register Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/e8f97804253ce974a262e1cfd85520da]

[Image description]

NEXTBIGTECH MIDDLE EAST 2022

The big tech companies have understood user sentiments and delivered
products and services according to their needs. New emerging companies
can learn a lot from the big tech companies as to how to understand
the market and tap into new market segments and become a leader in
them.

Register Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/1696d7d4165e29814618ca8ce6d16597]

[Image description]

ISLAMIC DIGITAL ECONOMY 2022

A strategic plan was put in action to develop Dubai as the major
Islamic economy and a deadline was set for three years. The plan
focused on launching a number of ambitious projects that would focus
on transforming the city into the capital of Islamic economy.

Register Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/7ef0943755c9eeb88d7e71725316e437]

[Image description]

DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION MIDDLE EAST 2022

This webinar will contextualize the key technology trends and industry
disruption amidst a backdrop of significant socio-economic upheaval.
The event will also consider the role of IT and Digital leaders in
driving positive transformation, exploring how we can help support
operations, drive innovation, overcome challenges, and deliver
tangible business benefits.

Register Here
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/0afe3c9e4fdfd5e390a6759a372dc862]

Follow us on our socials

		[Facebook]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/8dc664a0d989ee22e234902633f8a46e]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/66264743851b128edea60cf861e0933a]

		[Instagram]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/434a2956ba2bdd80c43ecca4f03631f9]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/6d1b5f680d77b0a8df8e46d955143207]

		[Facebook]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/dd612be204474e8076688933a8d3be93]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/bd99dad2f03f117b3257c1500c528dd2]

		[Twitter]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/36da4b80da4d751f54277f0f225ce10e]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/5281406ac5aec1ce8c5fbba0afae243d]

		[Instagram]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/96e0646a38f5a4fb71ec94c822ee2985]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7/f8f70768c065bfa4b81a629929f1490a]

		If you want to unsubscribe, click here.
[https://campaign-statistics.com/unsubscribe/x43ucpmbD4_iOje7]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4379669