Subject: Ticket Assigned - MAUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF TOYS
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 07:49:52 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  MAUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF TOYS Hi,

Sir/Madam

Greetings from Bilal.
We are the manufacturer of plast action figure toys like vinyl
toys,injection toys,etc.The fuzoo,Icarer family ,star moly,budding pops,etc
are our own intellectual property and we can export worldwide.Also we have
co-branded names in China like snoopy,disney,et.We have the manufacturing
and exporting licenses of disney,Marvel,DC,etc.Our own IP toys are sold in
miniso,etc.We have above 20 toys designers and welcome the OEM/ODM partners.

We know that you are the master distributor of  toys in your places.And we
are the manufacturer and exporter of this kind of products in
shenzhen,China.
For your concern i am attaching the catalogue in the email.
Please find the attached PDF in the email.

Best regards

Bilal

Dongguan Winbo Gifts Co.,Ltd

Website:http://www.winbolp.com

Whatsapp ID +86 17616282376
WeChat ID     +8617616282376

ADD:Block C,A area,Huameiju,Xinhua Road,Bao'an District,Shenzhen

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4371239