Subject: Ticket Assigned - Skin jewelries tattoos / Eye liners
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 11:50:08 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Skin jewelries tattoos / Eye liners Dear Sir,

We are distribution company based in DubaÏ and we wish to offer Crystal 
self-adhesive body skin jewelries (tattoos) and eye liners to all your 
brunches.

As we believe during the summer our products will be real eye catching 
top sellers.

We wish to know the buyer contacts so we send presentation and samples 
directly.

Our products have been designed respecting the anatomy of eye, offering 
comfort, sensuality with a great grip and durability that makes it very 
practical and easy to use.

We look towards hearing from you soon and long cooperation in the 
future.

Best regards,

--
Lina BERKANI
Marketing Executive
Advik General Trading
Iris Bay, Business Bay
P O Box 3050
[email-masked]
Tel:+971 4554 7171
Mob: +971 5288 73307
Fax: +971 4554 7272
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4367651