Subject: Ticket Assigned - Markteing Message
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 13:39:53 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Markteing Message *الساده/*

سنتر بوينت ..

*تحية طيبة .. وبعد *

*نحن شركة ( نقطة كاش لتقنية المعلومات ) *

*شركة تقدم خدمات الكترونية مثل التسويق ، وإدارة مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي ،
والتغطية ، ورعاية الفعاليات. *

*ولأن شركتنا قائمة على التقنية الرقمية والشراكات الإلكترونية فإن تطبيقنا **(
Cash point )** يضم العديد من الشركاء إضافةً إلى أن خططنا المستقبلية ترتكز
على إستقطاب وضم شركاء جدد لتحقيق المنفعة المتبادلة لجميع الأطراف.*

*وعلية فإننا نأمل منكم إقتراح موعد ( إجتماع عمل ) معكم نستطيع من خلالة
تقديم شرح مفصل عن الأفكار التي قد تثمر عنه عقد*

*شراكة تجارية بين الطرفين علماً بإن خيارات العقود لدينا متوفرة بأشكال عدة
حسب الخدمه المقدمة.*

*ولكم خالص تحياتنا ..*

Dear:  centrepointstores.

Greetings,

We are from cash point company, a company that provides electronic services
such as marketing and social media management as well as coverage of
everything and sponsorship of events.

Because our company is based of digital events and electronic companies,
our application (Cashpoint) have include many new partners to achieve
mutual benefits for both parties.

Accordingly, we hope that you will suggest a working meeting date with you
through which we can provide a detailed explanation of the ideas that may
result from a contract.

A commercial partnership between the two parties, knowing that our contract
options are available in several forms according to the service provided.

Kind regards,

Cashpoint Company.

-- 
  Lama Al-sulaiman  لمى السليمان   | HR
a: Cash point Company Alhassa ｜شركة كاش بوينت الاحساء | Al Dahran Street ,
P.O. Box 5399, Al Hofuf, Al Ahsa ,31982, Saudi Arabia | Fax: +966 13 53335
e: [email-masked] | w: cashpoint21.com/ <http://cashpoint21.com/>
m: +966 538 222 090 | p: (134) 966 59 00 18 03
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063850151342> [image: twitter
icon] <https://twitter.com/cashpointksa21?s=11> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5XEWneBLah17FzsbCAiC2Q> [image:
instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/cashpointksa21/?utm_medium=copy_link>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4363589