Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Lingerie products & name card
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 09:28:51 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Lingerie products & name card Dear Buyer,

I think the whole world is affected by the epidemic, and Hong Kong is
also facing omicron seriously this time. 

I hope everyone can return to normal life as soon as possible. 

We manufacturer underwear and bras in Chaozhou mainland China with many
years of experience.   

Chaozhou is most famous for producing underwear, so the price definitely
has an advantage in the market. 

If which style you are interests to have pricing or sample , pls don't
hesitate to contact with me by return or you can provide your design
styles to us for quotation. 

Here i have selected some of styles for your reference. Pls see
attached. 

Hope to have your feedback by return asap  ! 

Best regards 

Helen 

Full Win Industrial Co.
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4362136