Subject: Ticket Assigned - Redfin wants to feature Lifestyle on our blog!
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 01:54:13 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Redfin wants to feature Lifestyle on our blog! Hi Lifestyle Team,

We are excited to let you know that Lifestyle has been chosen to be
featured in Redfin's next article, “Studio Apartment Design Ideas for 500
Square Feet.” If you're interested in contributing to the article, all I’ll
need from you is your best or most creative tip for designing a
500-square-foot studio apartment.

If you decide to participate, I'll include your answer in our article, your
company’s name, and a link to your website. All we ask in return is that
you either post the finished article on your blog or link to it from a
resource page or other post on your site.

Tip Guidelines:

   -

   Focus on anything from interior design tips, making a small space feel
   bigger, organizing hacks, or minimalist tricks. The more creative, the
   better!
   -

   Please keep your response to three sentences or less
   -

   Your response may be lightly edited to follow Redfin’s branding standards

We’re moving quickly and need your tip by *Thursday*, May 19, if you’d like
to be featured.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to receiving your
response!

Best,

Marissa

Marissa Crum | REDFIN

Marketing Coordinator | 1099 Stewart St. Seattle, WA

If you don't want to receive emails like this from me, please let me know
here
<https://unsubscribe.bz-mail-us1.com/unsubscribe?e=support%40lifestyleshops.com&i=1837383540.39369.1652291698233%40ip-10-1-6-164&u=121814&g=26555>
.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4344397