Subject: Ticket Assigned - Different item delivered
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 06:29:26 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Different item delivered Dear Sir

Yesterday I collected order # 8168459669. I am not satisfied with the
service provided by splash.
First thing is Splash is not informed by SMS or Email or telephonic about
the items that are ready to collect timely. After one week of payment I
sent an Email and requested the status of the order and collected.

Other issue is 02 Items are missing which I have ordered

#1. Lee cooper Typographic printed T shirt with round neck and short
sleeves. Colour = Grey, Size- M,  KD. 1/-
# 2 . Bossini printed Linen shorts with pocket detail and belt loops.
Colour Blue, Size - M, KD- 2/-

and I got one girl's pants, a printed type which I have not ordered or paid
for.

Please check and do the  needful

Regards

Jayaraj
Mob.# 99667390

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4336300