Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: Urgent request for tracking (2 Packages)
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 08:54:00 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: Urgent request for tracking (2 Packages) KIND ATTN. - CENTREPOINT & MAX OMAN

Dear Asyad Express & Oman Post Team

As follows the details of the parcel & order number from Centrepoint/ Max
Oman.

S.No

Courier Tracking #

Order No.

Order Date

Purchase From

1

 <https://www.centrepointstores.com/om/en/my-account/order/1668166300>
LMK0010018452

 

1668166300

 

27/4/2022

Max Oman

2

 <https://www.centrepointstores.com/om/en/my-account/order/1668383590>
LMK0010018586

 

1668383590

 

29/4/2022

Centrepoint Oman

Delivery Address as follows:

P. O. Box 350, Postal Code 811, Khasab, Sultanate of Oman,
Musandam,
KHASAB - Oman
Mobile Number: +968 95247337

Kindly urgently let me know the status of my package.

Regards

Ashutosh

From: Customers Support [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2022 9:10 AM
To: Ashutosh Pant
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Urgent request for tracking

Dear valued customer,

Kindly share the correct tracking number so we can assist you further...

	

<https://www.hubspot.com/email-signature-generator?utm_source=create-signatu
re> 

	

	
 
<https://drive.google.com/uc?id=10ApRs3VgRfvjqyBS9NuYIpJePoWSMjsC&export=dow
nload> 

Customer Engagement Support
Customer Service
Oman Post ASYAD Express

A  P.O Box 5555, Ruwi 112, Oman 

P  <tel:+96824170444> +96824170444  

             

W
<http://www.omanpost.om/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm
_content=&utm_campaign=signature> www.omanpost.om

             

 

	

 
<https://twitter.com/oman_post?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_ter
m=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://www.facebook.com/omanpostofficial/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=
email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://www.instagram.com/oman_post/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&
utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature> 

 <https://share.hsforms.com/1bHcjt813T-6yX5G_mcWq6A2deju> 

						

  _____  

From: Ashutosh Pant <[email-masked]>
Sent: 05 May 2022 13:01
To: Customers Support <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Urgent request for tracking 

External e-mail, please be cautious when opening attachments or clicking
links.

 

Dear Sir/ Mam 

Kindly let me know the status of 2 parcel; details as follows:

1) LMK0010018452 

2) LMK0010018586

Both parcel on transit, please confirm me the delivery date as earliest.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Mobile No. 95247337

________________________________________
This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential
or privileged information. The communication is the property of ASYAD Group
S.A.O.C. and its affiliates and may contain copyright material or
intellectual property of ASYAD Group S.A.O.C. and/or any of its related
entities or of third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of the
communication or have received the communication in error, please notify the
sender or ASYAD Group S.A.O.C. immediately, return the communication (in
entirety) and delete the communication (in entirety and copies included)
from your records and systems. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of
this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. 

________________________________________
This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential
or privileged information. The communication is the property of ASYAD Group
S.A.O.C. and its affiliates and may contain copyright material or
intellectual property of ASYAD Group S.A.O.C. and/or any of its related
entities or of third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of the
communication or have received the communication in error, please notify the
sender or ASYAD Group S.A.O.C. immediately, return the communication (in
entirety) and delete the communication (in entirety and copies included)
from your records and systems. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of
this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. 

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4327189