Subject: Ticket Assigned - Life Okay Consultancy
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 May 2022 10:27:03 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Life Okay Consultancy Dear Sir,

Greetings from Life Okay Consultancy!

Life Okay Consultancy is one of the fastest growing Recruitment firms based
in Mumbai, we recruit Staff & Worker for Gulf Countries from India, Nepal,
Bangladesh, Philippines and Sri lanka. We are  specialized in manpower
recruitment across the globe for Local & Expats.

Our Overseas Manpower supply license no. is
 B-0039/CHD-PER/1000+/5/4727/1996 , approved by Government of India.

The Clientele comprises Construction, Contracting & Trading, Manufacturing,
Engineering, Oil & Gas, FMCG, Retail, Service Industry, Pharma,
Hospitality, Entertainment, Automobiles, Financial Services (BFSI/NBFC) &
Event Management companies.

Our Recruitment Team is committed towards fulfilling all your Manpower
requirement on atmost priority  by delivering the CVs within 24 hrs from
forwarding the requirements to us.

We believe in Client satisfaction and long term association by providing
high level customer service and being flexible on terms and conditions.

Also forward us your contact details so that we can call and understand
your requirement.

Kindly feel free to contact us on below mentioned nosThanks & Regards,

*Sana KhanManager - Business Development*

Email: [email-masked]

*Life Okay Consultancy*

Flat No. 201/B-33,

Amarpali Co - op, Society, Sector 11,

Shanti Nagar, Behind TNT Bus Stop,

Mira Road (E), Thane, Mumbai - 401107,

India

Tel: +919820634951 (Whatsapp also)/ 919987002487
Website: www.life-okay.in

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4321457