Subject: Ticket Assigned - Default Piece Received
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 11:12:33 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Default Piece Received Hi Dear,

Good day to you, I hope you are doing well. Dear i ordered two T-Shirts on
01st may and I received my order on 4th may. My order Number is
7368741281. Once I received this order and I opened it I got two T-shirts
but one t_shirt is tooring. i Attached some pictures of the T-shirts.
Please have a look and please let me know if there are any exchange or
return policies and dear on this T-shirt i did not get any sticker and tag.
I think it's a returned piece.
Thank you.

-- 

*Regards*

*Mangal Singh*

*Mobile:+973 38371619,*
*Tel: +973 17783698, 17421074*
*P.O Box-60055, Buld. 13, Block 704, Salmabad, Kingdom of Bahrain.*
*Website. www.mastercoolbh.com <http://www.mastercoolbh.com>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4317278