Subject: Ticket Assigned - BREAKING NEWS ? We are On Telegram?
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 07:16:28 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  BREAKING NEWS ? We are On Telegram? Join now to avail new exciting offers?

		Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
[https://campaign-statistics.com/browser_preview/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/abc2e45ad08a3c70dbb8368feb40c69b]

HUGE SAVINGS AWAITS YOU

[Image description]

OR

Click Here To Join
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/eac9323945988f7013ff29079d937368]

Find Us On

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/a67abbee5540e55dbd588ebc8cf7435f]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/3ff19dc399b3828eac2b97103a903ae9]

		[Facebook]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/68a8bc7973c474268d31cfd24025a217]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/52e82073bd74a0e2e74c28f4eee481a8]

		[Instagram]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/28f8dcdc8444eab5cfeeff0997f060fe]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/7f17ce028257cc4ea87cd83daddb22ec]

		[Facebook]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/af477277393274a90e03b7aa05a1a047]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/d852db166bb58b9eba8c04e02ee279e6]

Copyright © 2021, Pure Magic Exhibition & Conference Organizing
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG/218a2ef686ad5c9f6bcc126d88fd12b1]
All rights reserved.

We send special offers to our valued customers.

Our mailing address

[email-masked]

		If you want to unsubscribe, click here.
[https://campaign-statistics.com/unsubscribe/wH1PG1eZ1U_iOfiG]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4316768