Subject: Ticket Assigned - IMP: Refund
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 09:58:56 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  IMP: Refund Dear all,

I’ve made 3 orders at the beginning of the month and they all have not been
processed. I have contacted max customer care and informed them the that
the amount has beed withdrawn from my account, they assured me that the
matter is with the bank.

However I contacted my bank on the same day and they said the amount will
be blocked until max initiate a refund, or process the payment which will
take about two weeks.

Today I contacted my bank and they informed me that indeed, I was charged
for the amount of AED 360 and the matter lies with max to initiate the
refund.

For your information,
the order numbers are as follows:
1- 9563821099
2-9563823705
3- 9563821091

Also, the reference number of the transaction is (Ref:  51105042285975001).
And a screenshot of my account statement is attached as a proof of payment
on the 5th of April.

Looking forward for your immediate response on this matter.

You can reach me at +971527556554

Thanks!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4202409