Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delay on collecting of Return as delivered wrong products
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 11:16:17 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delay on collecting of Return as delivered wrong products Dear Sir/Madam,
I rise my return request on same day when I received my Order, Till day no
one come to collect the returns, I call and send messages to customer care
team almost everyday and they rebook my return request 3 to 4 times but no
progress, As per return policy they should collect return products within 2
to 5 Days but today is 10 Days and return products is still with me.

Because this suffering i have rise complain to Dubai Economy consumer Right
and complain number is CMP-22-242698,

I just want to help other peoples because everyone not rich and patients
have limits this is the worst service i ever face in my life and plus they
are telling me its my fault because courier person is contacting me and i
am not picking up the phone, please if you can ask your courier team to
provide me call log that how many time they call me and i didnt pick then i
will not give return and i will not ask for refunds

And i know this all email and complain will not affect you much because you
are big group but i done my duty as civilian

Thank you for contacting Dubai Economy Consumer Rights. Your complaint
reference number is
CMP-22-242698

-- 

Thanks and Best Regards
Danish Ibrahim

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4309793