Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: Associate with your organisation
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 11:16:17 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: Associate with your organisation Hi 

Hope you are well

Is there any query regarding our products?

 

Thanks & Regds:-

Tripti Shukla

Mauli International

Moradabad 

India

+91 9927806666

[email-masked]; [email-masked]

www.mauliinternational.in

 

From: Mauli International [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 25 April 2022 13:48
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Associate with your organisation

Hi ,

Good day

Hope you are doing well.

I take this opportunity to introduce myself as a  producer of  Home decor
products. I am interested to supply the Brass/Home decor products/Wooden
Furniture/Lamps/Bathroom Accessories to your organization.

Therefore request you to give me an opportunity by selling you some products
at best possible rates for your kind consideration.

Look forward to hearing from you!!!!

 

 

 

Thanks & Regds:-

Tripti Shukla

Mauli International

Moradabad 

India

+91 9927806666

[email-masked]; [email-masked]

www.mauliinternational.in

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4309760