Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 10:28:25 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way Dear Sirs,
On Sunday 01 May, we placed an order for some items with number 9568749514
and it was supposed to be delivered on 05 May as mentioned in the order
confirmation message.  Yesterday we received a message from a number saying
it is from Centerpoint. We expected that this was the delivery man and
informed him that we are in Dubai and can not receive the items that time
and asked him to come today.
it is very strange that we received today the below email of refund while
we did not pay anything and asked to have the payment in cash on delivery.
When we called your customer services we got to know that our order is
cancelled.
I need some clarification to the matter. As far as I know, the delivery man
should call and ask for the convenient time for the customer to deliver his
items not to cancel the order if we are not available that time. It is not
logic that we have to be on standby waiting for his call any time since we
place the order specially that the date of delivery was mentioned as 05 May
not 03 May.
Thanks
Muna Abuekgassim/ Oula El Bashier
0505708414

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Oula Elbashier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022, 1:41 pm
Subject: Fwd: Your refund is on its way
To: Muna Abuelgassim <[email-masked]>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
*Date:* May 4, 2022 at 11:58:55 AM GMT+4
*To:* Oula el bashier <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* *Your refund is on its way*
*Reply-To:* "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Oula el bashier, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1002544118 for order 9568749514
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9568749514?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/157815597?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
NYX Professional Make Up Setting Spray
Color: Matte Finish
Quantity: 1 AED 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161274337?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
Maybelline New York Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick- 5 ml
Color: Seductres
Quantity: 1 AED 41
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161406859?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
Garnier SkinActive Orange Eye Tissue Mask
Quantity: 1 AED 11
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163647622?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
Garnier Skinactive Niacinamide Kale Ampoule Sheet Mask
Quantity: 1 AED 14
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163702716?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*LIFESTYLE*
Beautysta Watermelon Gel Eye Patch
Quantity: 1 AED 6

Total *AED 111*
Total Refund Amount *AED 0*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4309553