Subject: Ticket Assigned - DPEX Worldwide (HK) Ltd - Your Logistic Partner
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 06:19:08 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  DPEX Worldwide (HK) Ltd - Your Logistic Partner Hello,

This is Rainbow Mak from DPEX Worldwide (HK) Ltd, we are a courier service
provider established in  Hong Kong for over 30 years.  We provide courier
service to both *B2B and B2C *customers, sending different kinds of
products worldwide like* Electronics Items, Cosmetics, Decorations,
Supplements, Sports gadgets, Garment and Accessories,*  we have been
working with *Kogan, Expansys, Google, TaoBao, ASOS, Melissa etc*,
developing good business relationships
with numerous clients.

*Our Services*

1. Export

2. Import

3. Fulfillment

4. Tailor-made Service

*Our Strengths*

*Australia and New Zealand    *

DPEX formerly TOLL Global Express HK, now we have a close partnership with
TOLL group, as TOLL is one of the major express providers in Australia,
their power network enables your parcel to be delivered to anywhere in
Australia and New Zealand.

*SouthEast Asia*

With the back up of our headquarter in Singapore, we have good connections
in the region of southeast asia, you will definitely feel the advantages of
our services

*Getting To Learn More About Us*

 *Welcome to visit our website and link:*   https://www.dpex.com/
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=984162c8-c7da5875-9846fc39-8629b5facdd6-d5fdfa68f5026d8a&q=1&e=94ea1e7b-99e2-45d5-a31a-a5330ba2fc12&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dpex.com%2F>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzXf3gxFcEg

*Or *

*Most welcome to contact me , Rainbow Mak at 3656 1806
, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, let's
discuss your logistics needs.   *

Have a Lovely Day!

Best Regards

*Rainbow Mak*
Senior Major Account Executive
*DPEX Worldwide (HK) Ltd*

Unit 1 & 2, G/F,
Well Fung Industrial Center,
No. 68 Ta Chuen Ping Street,
Kwai Chung, New Territories

T +852 8106 3232
D +852 3656 1806
F +852 8148 7665
[email-masked]
www.dpex.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4308680