Subject: Ticket Assigned - Nomination for the Prestigious NRI INSTITUTE AWARD 2022 United Kingdom
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 08:11:31 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Nomination for the Prestigious NRI INSTITUTE AWARD 2022 United Kingdom 
Respected Mr. Gurmukhdas M. Jeswani,

This is an Invitation to nominate yourself for the prestigious "NRI
INSTITUTE AWARD" instituted 33 years ago.

Nri Institute is celebrating 33 Glorious years of success.

A Two  Day Gala of Celebration of Achievements, Charity, Investment
Opportunities, Innovation & Business Networking in the month of June 2022.

Regards,

From The Office Of

Manu Jagmohaan Singh

CEO

Canada  |  Dubai  |  UK   |  USA
Mobile: +91-11 9811089556 Email: [email-masked]
Website: www.thenriworld.com <https://thenriworld.com/>
 <https://www.instagram.com/nriworld/>   [image:
facebook icon] <https://m.facebook.com/nriworldconnectingindiandiaspora/>
  [image:
twitter icon] <https://youtube.com/channel/UCmq5ZxSU8pbhuVlSyofaQ_g>   [image:
YouTube icon] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmq5ZxSU8pbhuVlSyofaQ_g>

Please consider the environment before printing this email

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4305923