Subject: New Activity [#4122981] Poor services from your end
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 02:47:06 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4122981#4122981 

Poor services from your end 

Requester 

Ahmedreyana1  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

No it was never resolved and I am very unsatisfied with the way my complain
was handled.

No one felt the urgue to satisfy a customer nor contacted me back.

I dnt recommend anyone to use your service to order online as at the end,
one will only get disappointed.

On Tue, 3 May 2022 at 6:39 AM Centrepoint 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4122981/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket